Each member of the APOC executive is assigned an email account. Contact the webmaster for your password. Email can be accessed through webmail or by setting up an email account on pc or tablet.
Email Account Setup on a PC
Username: eg. email@example.com (example:firstname.lastname@example.org – all lowercase)
Password: contact webmaster for password
Incoming Mail Server: mail.apocpacificcoast.com
- IMAP Port: 143
- POP3 Port: 110
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.apocpacificcoast.com
- SMTP Port: 587
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.
Android phone E-Mail Setup
Install an email App from the Google Play store. BlueMail is a good one.
Go to “Add Account” > “Other Email”
- Email Address: eg. email@example.com (example:firstname.lastname@example.org – all lowercase
- Password: your password assigned by webmaster
click Next and check the displayed Name and Description.Edit if necessary.click Done and it should auto configure your account.
IPhone E-Mail Setup
Go to “Settings” > “Mail” > “POP Account”
Incoming Mail Server:
- Host Name: mail.apocpacificcoast.com
- User Name: email@example.com- all lowercase
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP):
- Host Name: mail.apocpacificcoast.com:587
- User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org – all lowercase
- Password: contact webmaster for password
Make sure the SSL options are “off” in advanced settings.
If you are having issues with IMAP or the SSL settings, please check out the official iPhone support page: http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/
The APOC webmail is similar to Hotmail or Gmail but hosted by our website service provider. You can access your APOC email account through the APOC website from any computer, tablet or smartphone by entering you user id (email@example.com)
and password. Each of the APOC email accounts has been set to unlimited storage.
Log in process:
- click the webmail “Login” button in sidebar of website page
- if you get an “Authentication Required” popup click the X in upper right corner to get rid of it
- enter your apoc email address as User ID and assigned password in the WebMail box
- if log in information is accepted … a screen with 3 email service options will appear on screen for a few seconds before automatically taking you to “Roundcube” webmail service.
- The functions within Roundcube webmail should be similiar to any other email service you have used.
If you forgot your password, or have any problems logging into your webmail or setting up an email account please send an email to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org