Each member of the APOC executive is assigned an email account. Contact the webmaster for your password. Email can be accessed through webmail or by setting up an email account on pc or tablet.
Email Account Setup
To configure the email address on a pc, phone, or tablet. (may vary depending windows or apple system)
Username: eg. email@example.com
Password: contact webmaster
Incoming Server: oberon.lunarpages.com
- IMAP Port: 993
- POP3 Port: 995
Outgoing Server: oberon.lunarpages.com
- SMTP Port: 465
Authentication is required for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP.
The APOC webmail is similar to Hotmail or Gmail but hosted by our website service provider. You can access your APOC email account through the APOC website from any computer, tablet or smartphone by entering you user id and password. Each of the APOC email accounts has been set to unlimited storage.
Log in process:
- click the webmail “Login” button in sidebar of website page
- if you get an “Authentication Required” popup click the X in upper right corner to get rid of it
- enter your apoc email address as User ID and assigned password in the WebMail box
- if log in information is accepted … a screen with 3 email service options will appear on screen for a few seconds before automatically taking you to “Roundcube” webmail service.
- The functions within Roundcube webmail should be similiar to any other email service you have used.
If you forgot your password, or have any problems logging into your webmail or setting up an email account please send an email to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org